Follow the screenshots below:
1. Go to the ZU Extranet web site (Note: This is only accessible from off-campus)
2. Enter your ZU ID and password.
3. Select "Library Homepage" to access the library extranet site and databases as if you were on campus.
4. Select "Find an Article" to go to the full list of databases.
5. Choose the database you would like to search.
Zayed University Library Tutorials Channel:
If you cannot get in to a full-text resource [you click on the database link and it asks you for a log on and password, but your ZU log on and password doesn't work]
If you can get in to some databases, but can't get into one or more specific databases, please send an email to the Electronic Resources Librarian to the left and they will get back to you on the next business day.
If you received an email from a ZU database, the library catalog, or Quick Find, you should follow the standard procedures for accessing materials from off campus.